Post Thanks / Like

Default Deer camera pics

Name:  MDGC0002.JPG
Views: 7511
Size:  108.2 KB

Name:  MDGC0006.JPG
Views: 2994
Size:  113.2 KB

Here are a couple of my deer camera pics from the past week, no giant ones yet but it's still early.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oh man

I am sooo jealous. All I've got is the old public land to hunt on.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a nice ten in the first picture. They should put on a little more size before they shed velvet.

Post Thanks / Like

good pics, what brand of trail camera got those shots.
    Live and Learn."Life's short fish Hard"

Post Thanks / Like

I have always used cheap camears, I use moultrie cameras, bought three last year at Cabelas for $67.00 a piece at the fall hunting sale. They are going on sale at Bass Pro during the Hunting Classic August 7-23 for $69.00. They last me about three or four years before they start to go down hill. I have got some great pictures off them I'll try and find one that I got a couple years ago that a guy I work with killed on the next farm over.

Post Thanks / Like

Hunted this buck hard with a bow, then the first day of firearm season a guy I work with shot him right down the road. I about cried. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Those are some great pics! I was not really thinking about hunting yet but am now.

Post Thanks / Like

So I Can Get One Of Those Cameras And See Who Is Tearing Up Our Fences! Its Funny To Watch Them Big Fellows When They Get To A Fence. If They Are Not In A Hurry They Will Craw Thru The Fence. If They Get Any Idea That There Is Anything Wrong They Can Just Do A Standing Four Leg Jump And Never Touch A 5 Strand, 4 Point, Steel Post Fence Over 5 Foot Tall!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    I have always used cheap camears, I use moultrie cameras, bought three last year at Cabelas for $67.00 a piece at the fall hunting sale. They are going on sale at Bass Pro during the Hunting Classic August 7-23 for $69.00. They last me about three or four years before they start to go down hill. I have got some great pictures off them I'll try and find one that I got a couple years ago that a guy I work with killed on the next farm over.
    HEY BIGBY DID YOU SEE THE PRICES ON THOSE 30-06 SHELLS? I ALMOST FAINTED! THANK GOD I HAVE A BUNCH OF 243, 30-30 AND 30-06 SHELLS!

Post Thanks / Like

I shoot a Hoyt Protec but the bullets for them are high too, but you can reuse them. I also shoot a 7mm mag, started reloading those bullets a few years ago but the reloading supplies are going up also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast