Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs sign QB Cassel to long-term deal

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chiefs sign QB Cassel to long-term deal

I hope this helps the Chiefs out, been a fan all my life but the last few years it's been hard to watch them. Seems like everyone they get is from the New England Patriots.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad they got him signed, starting to think he didn't want to be a chief. I'm not expecting alot from them this year I just hope it's better than last year.

Post Thanks / Like

They will suck again this year. I do think they are headed in the right direction now that Herm is gone. He was a waste! If he couldn't win at New York with the talent he had there, there was no way he was gonna win with the Chiefs. He is lousy at assessing talent. Just look at the draft picks made while he was there. The only year he won was with Vermiel's players.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget about the marty ball era Bob.........they were a good team year in year out but just couldn't get over the hump.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have high expectations for the team this year but I agree they seem to be heading in the right direction.

Now the Royals.......well the less said about them the better.
    Remember, its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Post Thanks / Like

I would bring Marty back in a heartbeat, I think he was a great coach but just got to conservative when he was winning a game and in the playoffs but at the end with San Diego he was getting away from being so conservative and they were stupid for firing him.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys should have the Rams then you would have bigger problems.. We don't have s___t. for a team. I like the new coach but the QB isn't my kind of QB need Billy Kilmere and Sonny Jurgerson.. that was fun to watch, gone for ever.. are the good ole days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    They will suck again this year. I do think they are headed in the right direction now that Herm is gone. He was a waste! If he couldn't win at New York with the talent he had there, there was no way he was gonna win with the Chiefs. He is lousy at assessing talent. Just look at the draft picks made while he was there. The only year he won was with Vermiel's players.
    bwillaub, you are exactly correct! When hermie got thown out of NY the sportswriters told KC writers "get used to 9-6 games" NO imagination whatsoever. I thought it was hysterical that the star would put in weekly "hermisms" like what this clown said had some meaning. He was a one game over 500 coach when he got here, and a total disaster the whole time he was here. The other clown was Cunningham. I remember after a game at the press conference, three seperate times someone asked him about a particular play, and his response was "I'm not sure but by God, I'm gonna find out! I always wondered why none of the sportswriters had the stones to say "Excuse me, Gunther but were you watching this game?"

Post Thanks / Like

anyone else glad to see peterson GONE??? how could we expect a coach to do his job under such a dictatorship?

better times are on their way, but most likely not this year i don't think. hopefully the games won't be so painful to watch.

at least we still got the royals :-)
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Yep Peterson was a jerk and I'm glad he is gone!. I heard the Rams are for sale again, I'm wondering where they are going to go now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast