Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: cleaning fish...

Post Thanks / Like

Default cleaning fish...

mark and kim went on a nightstalk friday night and done pretty good. they had about 40 perch and a few crappie, catfish and brim. they wanted to give em to my neighbor edward, who is also a great friend of the family. i called ed "hey edward, mark and kim is coming with a cooler of fish. you know anybody who wants em?"... "i got several fellers over here wanting em real bad and i wanted to give you first crack at em if you interested". five seconds later edward drove into the yard in a cloud of dust ready to do some cleaning. :D.
    edward went to work on em at my cleaning table and it being hot everyone else went inside to cool off. i went back out and talked to ed, and said what the heck, and started helping him clean fish. as a rule of thumb, if im gonna clean fish im gonna be the one eatin em...:D It ws enjoyable standing there chattin with ed and cleaning fish. cant wait to get back on the water for a little fish catching of my own....i suspect theres a pile of bones at eds back door by now...:D
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

I'd make darn sure if I was giving them away that folks were ready to take them. And I've never given fish away that weren't cleaned first. Some folks like to eat them but don't like the cleaning.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I agree, if I'm going to help clean them I sure hope they invite me to eat them. See ya'll on the water soon!
    WISHIN' I WAS FISHIN' !!!

Post Thanks / Like

It was a nice gesture on your part to give him the fish and you went the extra mile and helped him clean them,even if you didn't get to eat any of them you can know that you did a good deed, who knows he may return the favor.
    To Whom Much Is Given, Much Is Required