Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gotta Like Ted!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gotta Like Ted!

A buddy sent this to me and I thought you all might find it as classic as I did. One thing about the Nuge, he ain't afraid to speak his mind.

Ted Nugent
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

The best line in the whole thing was, "The second ammendment IS my right to conceal and carry". Dead nuts on.

Post Thanks / Like

Ted for President in 2012
    cork'n crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Ted is right on track, I believe everyone with no crimianal background should have a right to carry a concealed weapon, then these mass murders at schools and colleges would not be so severe. Seems like our politicians want to take more and more of our rights away.
    Last edited by Bigby; 06-26-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you MO voters for allowing for conceal and carry permits!!! and thank you Ted for speaking out to defend our freedoms!
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Ted Has Always Told The Truth! Lol Don't Ask Me For Extra Change At The Fireworks Office, You Might Have To See How Fast You Can Out Run A 9 Mm! I Normally With My Ccw Permit I Carry A Little 32 But I Have Decided Go Back To My 9 Mm Smith & Wesson During Fireworks Season. Why Make A Small Hole When A Larger Hole Does Such A Nicer Job!

Lol Even Old Pw58 Has Her Ccw Permit And She Has A Nice Purse That Has A 9 Mm Glock In It! Lol Or Its In Her Fanny Pack!

Remember We Live In Springfield, Mo Where It Takes 4 Hours For An Officer To Come Out After A Break In To Do A Police Report. Told The Nice Officer After Pw58 Explorier Was Broken Into Last Year Not To Ever Worry About Coming Out Again. I Would Just Call The Springfield Police Department And Tell Them Where To Find The Bodies At! We Put A Sign In Our Front Yard Stating: Residents Have Ccw Permits And Will Use Them! All Of Our Neighbors All Came Over And Thanked Us For Putting Up The Sign!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by camo_boat View Post
    Thank you MO voters for allowing for conceal and carry permits!!! and thank you Ted for speaking out to defend our freedoms!
    Just to clarify. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's a good number of the legislature folks that we need to thank for supporting our God given right by removing one of the draconian laws that kept people from being able to defend themselves.
    The Missouri voters that showed up to vote when CCW was on the ballot voted it down. The Legislature put the law through even without a majority vote from those that showed up to vote.

Kudos to these fine people.

G.
    Standing in the Gap