Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: nice fishing trip

Post Thanks / Like

Cool nice fishing trip

Went to camden fishing sunday morning, had a nice 3 day camping trip.
    Caught alot of perch and bass. Jugged a little caught a catfish or two and some really big gars. (man those things look nasty) :p . The water was really low so most of the sluoghs I fish where not able to be gotten into, hated that because I could of found a lot of hidden structure with the water that low. I belive I missed out on a big oppertunity to find some good fishing spots in my holes. But one good thing that came out of it was had a chance to fish a few new spots and located some good fishing. Next time I go I will have a few more spots in my bag.

GOOD FISHING TO Y'ALL !!!!
    Snagking

If you aint SNAGING you aint FISHING! :D

Post Thanks / Like

glad to here you had good camping trip. To bad the water was to low to getin. I have found some of my best places due to the low water line. Brewton where you live is that in Escambia county? Just wonderin i went to brewton after ivan last year

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up nice fishing trip

Hi Firehelment,

(Yes Brewton is in Escambia County, thank you for your help during Ivan.)

Yeah I was hopeing to find some good spots in that low water. I cleaned the fish as I came in every evening. I would stay out till around dinner in the mornings and eat a good lunch and leave back out at about 3:30 - 4:00. I would fish from then till dark, I had some good luck in the shade. The fish were held up in the deeper parts of the back water. They were between 6 - 8 foot in the water in some heavy cover. I tried some jiggs and few other lures, but I had the most luck with plain ole minnowes.

Here are few pictures of the fish I caught on the last day, I took these home and cleaned them. :D
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by snagking; 09-15-2005 at 01:07 PM.
    Snagking

If you aint SNAGING you aint FISHING! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Fish Snagking,