Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: night stalkers social.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default night stalkers social.......

the next weekend i can hook up will be oct 2nd. i have weddings on the 18th and 25th. friday or saturday night of that week will work for me, but if we planning on it, i need to know so i can mark my calender and not let something else on the date. right now i have the beast, kunes and cspens boat set up for the anchor boats. cspen, if that dates not good for you let me know. when i hear if eric can join us, then the circle will be complete. If eric cant be an anchor boat, then well see if anyone else can do it. any other boats thats willilng to hook up with us will be welcome. we can take up to four more boats on the outside of the circle, tied on to the four inner boats if necessary. it should be real interesting night and a good chance for anyone whose interested in meeting this motley gang to do so. what would be even more interesting would be to see all these boats making posts on their perspective on how the nights events went. maybe we could even chip in a few dollars for a big fish pool...
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Oct 2nd looks good to me. If I remember what Tool said about his schedule I think that date would shut him out of participating. Be a shame for him to miss this AND the Nitestalker's Ball. Same goes for Wendy I guess. This sure sounds like fun and it wouldn't take much to do it once a month or so. I just have visions of 20 or more rods pointing into the middle of a circle of boats and a 10 lb channel cat runnin all the lines together. We need to think about where to do this. Maybe under the BB Bridge. Then we could use the pilings if need be.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

hey guys its sounds good to me I assume I'm going to need SC license. Also let me know anything other than standard fishing equipment I can bring to make things go smooth.I don't know this lake but if I can get a time and boat landing name I should be able to find my way.

Post Thanks / Like

we havent decided yet where. kunes and i will get our heads together, and maybe,, just maybe well be able to come up with a good place. to save you from having to buy sc lisence cspen, we can set it up in nc waters. I think most the regulars that fish with us has nc lisences and sc both so the location is no problem.. if you wanna stay in nc waters we can do that to save you some money on lisence. we can put in at allison creek or buster boyd and fish in nc, or put in at copperhead and stay in nc waters and not take a chance of violating sc limits if we having a good night. all you need is what you normally use when you night fish. we will be tight lining in the circle tho. any corks used will have to be used on the back side of the boat, unless you keeping em close to your boat so they wont be drifting in other rigs. still havent heard from eric yet on him being an anchor boat. he must be fishing...

Post Thanks / Like

Default sounds good to me.

I wasn't fishing , wish I was.I've actually been out all day with the family.Went to see a movie and do some chores at my father in laws house.Oct. 2nd sounds good to me.How many are we expecting?Let me know about the side of the state line ya'll decide on , cause I'll need to get nc liscense if necc.Been needing to do that anyway.I sure hope ya'll can come up with a hot spot , but I'm like kunes , I see a big ol' catfish making a mess of everything before the night is over.Atleast that will keep us off the lifters enough to get us home safely :D .I tend to go harder on the lifters in social situations :p .Let me know if that date sticks and I'll mark it on the calender.Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

HEAVEN IS---------a ten lb channel wrapped around and around about ten or twelve lines down the side of the beast, and my rods are safe and sound off the back,,,,, we'll have at least four boats, with your boat and mine the anchor boats, with kunes and cspens boat rounding out the ends. any other boats that join us, if any can barge up with one of the four center boats. anybody that wants to go is welcome, either taking his boat or on one of ours. as the time gets closer well get it all nailed down as to the details. me and kunes will work out some more details at the next meeting of the executive committee of the nightstalkers..

Post Thanks / Like

hell if it wraps my lines, ill just make rango retie my lines :D
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

Default nightstalkers

Sounds good guys don't worry about the lisence,I don't mind buying them.Let the fish dictate where we should fish. I hope to be coming down that way more, once I learn a liittle about the lake.By the way just couldn't resist wetting a hook last night the traffic was min. and so was the fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

my price for tying ONE line will be six good cold take home lifters. id never get that out of a crewman on the beast.. they value em too much but you cant blame a man for tryin.

Post Thanks / Like

cspen,, looking foward to meetin you and doing some fishing.... i had a few trips lined up to hit a few of the surrounding lakes when the weather cooled that i been readin about on here, but it fell through the cracks when my fishing pard went off the deep end.. at least till i get reorganized.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast