Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: sw ohio

Post Thanks / Like

Default sw ohio

Any current info on Acton, Grand Lake ...... Last week I tried CJ Brown, Caesar Creek, and Acton. Not much sucess. The best outing was Caesar Creek with 7 keepers in 3 hrs. Not great but it was dinner. Only have one day this weekend to go, so I don't want to miss an opportunity if someone knows "the place to go"!
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    - Winston Churchill

Post Thanks / Like

Default Monday 4/26

I hate to answer my own question. however ..... Went last evening. Put in about 5:30, during the last of the rain.
    Water temp 58 – 59 degrees. We caught a boatload of blue gills on small jigs & wax worms, 3 – 5 ft from the bank and 15 crappie in 12 ft of water just past the lodge. Kept six 9” or better.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    - Winston Churchill

Rick "eel" Guest

Thumbs up Acton 4/26

Quote Originally Posted by jab
    I hate to answer my own question. however ..... Went last evening. Put in about 5:30, during the last of the rain.
    Water temp 58 – 59 degrees. We caught a boatload of blue gills on small jigs & wax worms, 3 – 5 ft from the bank and 15 crappie in 12 ft of water just past the lodge. Kept six 9” or better.
    I was there exactly the same time just after the last rain...fished on the east shore just pass the lodge...picked up 15 crappie only six border line keepers
    9" or better. I am going to go tonight...I'll let you know....
    eel