HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Better than Reputation!!

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    Bill is a gewber. But your'e right. He is one of the best!!!! Top notch in my book
    exactly right....he is real close to geezer too if not maybe borderline
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep
    Likes BigRiverMarine LIKED above post

duckhunter is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Dealt with him once, and he even delivered it! Don't know how good a fisherman (lol, jk!), but great business guy for sure!

Post Thanks / Like

How much is Bill paying for this promo?
    Likes "G", BigRiverMarine LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bandchaser View Post
    I spoke to Bill for about 30 minutes last week about the Ranger RT series boats. I had a dealer 30 minutes away that had an awesome price on a Rt198p that Mr. Bill did not have any. We talked about how Yamaha is behind producing the SHO motors, quality of Yamaha and the Mercury motors, talked a bit about his new rig, and of course talked some fishing. Mr Bill is disappointed that he didn't have what I was looking for, but after the dust settled on my new boat he agreed that I got a good deal.
    I too was willing to drive the 3 hours if he had the boat I was looking at. His other Rt series boats were priced RIGHT, and passed that onto another friend.
    If you are wanting Class AAA+ service with the knowledge to back it up, do yourself a favor and call Mr Bill at Big River Marine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Crappie.com Fishing mobile app

Bill done me right on my RT in January. And I drove from Birmingham.

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk
    Waden

Post Thanks / Like

Bill is a top notch guy for sure. His reputation is impeccable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The two best times to fish (when it's raining & when it aint). Proud member of team GitDaFeeshGrease

Post Thanks / Like

Default Better than Reputation!!

WOW guys, it’s does my heart good to hear you all.

My main goal is to steer everyone right when it comes to buying a boat, motor, or trailer. I spoke with bandchaser on the MS board, in PM’s, on the phone, and the Alabama board educating him on hull design. He picked the right one, and since I didn’t have the boat he wanted, I was still happy for him choosing the right hull and getting a good deal.

I don’t always win someone’s business, but if you give me a chance, I’ll do my best to educate you on your purchase as well as WHY to purchase a particular product whether it’s from me or someone else. I tell everyone I talk to that “Im not after your money, I’m after your Business”. The money takes care of itself at that point.

I’m extremely proud to know I’ve done my job well IN YOUR EYES regardless of where you buy your boats. Thank You so very much for the kudos guys. It’s a blessing to me hearing it from yall. It’s humbling.

Oh yeah, all of your checks will go out tomorrow. Better than Reputation!!Better than Reputation!!Better than Reputation!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.
    Likes bandchaser, M R Dux, Speck, hawgdog, ArkieJason LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Better than Reputation!!

Quote Originally Posted by sharphook View Post
    Folks, Just got off the phone with Mr.Bill at Big River Marine. Most impressive and thoughtful businessman i have ever spoke with. Mr. Bill offered his time and expertise,in educating me on outboard motors. I see how and why his reputation proceeds him so delightfully. Got treated as though I was purchasing 6 Ranger boats at one time!!!! He can add one more promoter for sure. If I needed a spark plug i would rather drive 85 miles to get it from Mr. Bill!!! Thank you so much!!! James Young. Etta MS.
    You mean you really didn’t want those 6 Rangers?? Better than Reputation!!Better than Reputation!!Better than Reputation!!Better than Reputation!!Better than Reputation!!

Thank You for this post. In my eyes, it’s the most heartwarming and humbling thing anyone has ever posted or said about me or my business. It is Very Much appreciated.

Likes rebranger, FurFlyin LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Couldn’t resist, Bill.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
    Couldn’t resist, Bill.
    Wouldn’t have expected any less from you. Better than Reputation!!Better than Reputation!!Better than Reputation!!Better than Reputation!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'll second third and fourth the great deals and service Bill gives. I drove from Central Illinois 7 hours to pick up my Excel Bay Pro 203 ...finalized the deal then drove 7 hours back home. Bill and his crew had everything ready to go, no holdups showed me everything about the boat and even invited me to come back down and go fishing. Went right by the dealer 40 miles south of me who thought he had a monopoly on Excel boats. Thank you Bill ..
    "Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians."

Likes "G", BigRiverMarine LIKED above post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast