Post Thanks / Like

Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes deerhunterodie, Arctic LIKED above post
    Thanks Bigskyfisherman thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

That's a monster! Nice

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks it was a good one for sure. Been a wierd year either finding tons of 9.5" fish our a few really good ones 15" plus but having a hard time connecting consistently with the meat fish 12" to 14" not sure if it was all the striper going over the spillway a couple years ago or what but we have a bumper crop of 9.5" fish this year. If they make it a couple more years we are going to have some awesome fishing on the north end of the lake.

Post Thanks / Like

To windy for me to fish and I don't have a dock to fish form so I guess I am benched for a few days. I'll throw a pic up any way just for something to look at.

Name:  IMG_0045.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  53.4 KB
    Likes Frank300, Bigskyfisherman, Redge, Arctic LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish I'm in the same boat. I fish from a geenoh dang good little boat but not great in waves gets a little wet, and really wet if your in the front. Thought about going to warika and fishing from the bank good fish over there but did to much thinking and not enough doing.

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes crappie fishing defies all logic. Lately under perfect conditions the fish only wanted one color on one lure body. A cold front blew in last night and I wanted to see what reaction the crappie would have to it. I had very low expectations but I found a cove calm enough to fish. I only brought 1 rod that had 2lb line on it and one box of lures. I found fish in 20 fow suspended 10' deep. I only fished 2 hours and caught 51 fish. It made no difference what color or lure style as long as it was on a 1/16 oz hook. i had to much to do so I didn't keep any so no pics as I never take pics on the water that might give my location, that's why all my pics are at my cleaning station. This was the other day when smallies were mixed in with the crappie.

Name:  IMG_1731.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  58.6 KB
    Likes Bigskyfisherman LIKED above post

Post Thanks / Like

Location can't be determined by this photo so I made an exception.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Nice fish I'm in the same boat. I fish from a geenoh dang good little boat but not great in waves gets a little wet, and really wet if your in the front. Thought about going to warika and fishing from the bank good fish over there but did to much thinking and not enough doing.
    That sounds very familiar, at least that last sentence.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappie wrangler View Post
    Sometimes crappie fishing defies all logic. Lately under perfect conditions the fish only wanted one color on one lure body. A cold front blew in last night and I wanted to see what reaction the crappie would have to it. I had very low expectations but I found a cove calm enough to fish. I only brought 1 rod that had 2lb line on it and one box of lures. I found fish in 20 fow suspended 10' deep. I only fished 2 hours and caught 51 fish. It made no difference what color or lure style as long as it was on a 1/16 oz hook. i had to much to do so I didn't keep any so no pics as I never take pics on the water that might give my location, that's why all my pics are at my cleaning station. This was the other day when smallies were mixed in with the crappie.

Name:  IMG_1731.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  58.6 KB
    actually, the ripples gave your location away. you caught them in the water
    Retired golf addict
    Likes Redge LIKED above post
    Thanks Bigskyfisherman thanked you for this post

Post Thanks / Like

You nailed it